How it Works
It’s our job to make your life easier. That’s why we developed a flexible and helpful web design process that is simple, clear, and fast.
Simply complete our contact form and we will be in touch to arrange a phone consultation. During this phone call, we will discover your requirements and understand your business goals, target audience and competitors. We’ll cover everything you know and everything you need! You will then receive your FREE written quotation via email.
Once you have signed up and your setup fee has been accepted, we will send you a website template mock-up if necessary. We use tried and tested generic website structures that can be transformed into any business use. You will get an idea of which elements can be included and how your site will look.
Using only best practice web design techniques and your content, we build, develop and test your website including text, images, Local SEO and much more. We set up your domain name, hosting, email, Google Maps listing and social media business accounts. We will do ALL the setup for you and migrate any existing hosting to our servers.
Once your site is LIVE and we have celebrated this milestone, we continue to monitor and manage your website for you. We amend, edit and tweak all content to ensure you are getting found online and your website is working for YOU! We ensure your site is safe and secure and up to date, and take regular backups just in case!
It's always best to be prepared... Find out what to expect during your inital phone call consultation. (click to expand)
The aim of this informal chat, is to discover and understand your business. We will discuss what you do, where you do it, and what you already have online. The more details you can provide, the better chance of building a successful website!
Here’s an idea of the kind of things we need to know…
(Feel free to copy and paste into an email and send to email@example.com for a head start!)
Business or Trading Name:
Established Since: (year)
Registered Address (if different):
Registered Company Number:
VAT Registration Number:
Main Contact Name:
Secondary Email Address:
(This may be used to contact you during transfer of domain and must not be on the same domain.)
Existing Hosting Provider:
*Please note that we will require any log in details for existing accounts of which we would need access.
- Do you own an existing website domain name or have an idea of one you would like to use?
- Do you currently have a Google or Microsoft Account linked to your business?
- Please briefly describe your business and what services you offer?
- What are your service areas? Towns/Counties/Radius?
- Who are your customers? Domestic/Commercial/Industrial?
- Please list your top (up to 5) competitors (and their websites if applicable).
- If you were looking for your business on a search engine (e.g. Google) what words/phrases would you search for? (KEYWORDS)
- Describe how you currently advertise/attract new customers. Do you currently advertise your business online? If so, which sites?
- Are you able to provide any content (text and images for gallery etc.) for the different pages of your site?
- Do you have a logo, slogan, tag line and/or established image and branding guidelines e.g. fonts, colour schemes etc? Would you like us to arrange a new a logo?
- Would you like us to setup any social media pages for you? Facebook/Twitter etc?
Your NEW website is never finished and needs to grow along side your successful business! You can email any requests to change or add content at any time and keep your site fantastically fresh. Everything is included in one simple monthly payment – with no hidden fees!
From only £299 setup and £30 per month, we provide
a powerful fully managed investment for YOUR business!
Pay Monthly Websites for any UK Trade or Small Business
Fully Managed Website Services
No payment details will be requested or taken until after your consultation call.
Just fill in the form below, leaving as much information as possible about your requirements, and someone will be in touch ASAP to speak to you!